WiFi Analyzer is a lightweight application that analyzes the available WiFi networks
It helps you to evaluate the signal interference of existing networks and find out the less crowded channel
- WiFi scanner with detailed list of available networks
- frequency graph for 2.4GHz and 5GHz WLAN (802.11b/g/n)
- signal level history graph of available networks
- network router vendor (complete router vendors database)
- 2.4GHz/5GHz band channels
- save screenshot
WiFi Analyzer is a free trial software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-10-06. The program can be installed on Android.
WiFi Analyzer (version 2.4.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2670 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.